Institution: California State University San Marcos
APPLICATION: All applications must include: • Cover letter that address the above minimum and desired/preferred qualifications. • Curriculum vitae • Three letters of recommendation • Writing sample • A Teaching portfolio that includes a statement of Teaching Interests and Philosophy, curriculum samples, and evidence of teaching effectiveness • Evidence of Digital History and/or Public/Applied History Expertise • A completed Faculty Application • Applicant Survey 1920 Submit application materials and direct any inquiries to: HistoryTT1819@csusm.ed ...
Posted Sep 29th 2019
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance