HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation. You can do so ...
By giving securely online. Click HERE and the link will take you to the GWU donation page. On the donation page, click the yellow "View all gift options" button. In the drop-down menu select "DIrect my gift to:" and select "History News Network." Then click the green button that says "Next: Gift Details" and fill out the requested fields.
By mailing your check. Make the check out to The George Washington University. Pleae put "History Department-- HNN" in the memo line. Send to:
The George Washington University
801 22nd St NW Suite 335
Washington, DC 20052
By phone by calling the GW Annual Fund at 1-800-789-2611.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
- Is It Time for All Students to Take Ethnic Studies?
- A Virginia State Senator Found Headstones on His Property. It Brought to Light a Historic Injustice in D.C.
- UC Berkeley is Disavowing its Eugenic Research Fund after Bioethicist and Other Faculty Call it Out
- How About Reviving the Civilian Conservation Corps?
- Salvaging Another Piece of Black history
- In Gettysburg, Trump Supporters Clash with Black Lives Matter Protesters as Election Nears
- Thomas Frank On How Populism Can Save America
- Schuyler Mansion Works to Bring Clarity to Alexander Hamilton’s Role as Enslaver
- The American Contest: Featuring Heather Cox Richardson (Podcast)
- Cuban Slavery and The Atlantic World: 2020 Gilder Lehrman Center Conference (11/6-11/7)