How History Informs Our Current Crisis (Audio)Historians in the News
tags: public health, radio, pandemics, interview, COVID-19
As the country starts to reopen, Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson speaks with Julian Zelizer (@julianzelizer), professor of history and public affairs at Princeton University and a CNN political analyst, about this moment and how the past informs it.
This segment aired on May 26, 2020.
comments powered by Disqus
- Where Did The Term ‘Redskins’ Come From?
- Hamilton, In Fiction And History, Is Key To Understanding The Electoral College
- A History of the Newly Resurgent 'Black National Anthem'
- ‘If You Want to Experience Liberation, Black Women Must Be at the Table’
- A Century After a Race Massacre, Tulsa Finally Digs for Suspected Mass Graves