Confused readers are buying the wrong ‘Fire and Fury’Breaking News
tags: Trump, Fire and Fury, Michael Wolfe
It’s “Fire and Fury” fever.
Confused readers are buying a military book in droves all because it has a title similar to Michael Wolff’s bombshell “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” according to a new report.
“It amused me and part of me thought, can people really be that dumb to be confusing these books?” Randall Hanson, the author of “Fire and Fury: The Allied Bombing of Germany, 1942-1945” told the Guardian.
comments powered by Disqus
- Southern states band together to create first unified Civil Rights Trail
- Secret memo shows bipartisanship during Watergate succession crisis
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s portrait in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term